Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolution

So, I've decided that the only resolution I am really going to make for 2012 is this: NO surgery at all this year. Its been a helluva long 2 years, after the double mastectomy, and the immediate reconstruction, and that not working, and the removal of the expanders, the port, the port removal, the Tramflap, and THAT not healing properly, and finally, the closing of the abdominal wound. I am surgeried out. I am tired of anesthetic. I know that the anesthetic has been a part of the short term memory issues I've had, on top of the chemo, and just the general stress of cancer period. So..no surgeries for me this year. God Willing.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying with you on your New Year's resolution, Lottie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can use all the prayers I can get. I am going to be really disappointed if I can't keep this one this year.

    ReplyDelete